RPSC 2nd grade teacher eligibility, Age limit, Qualification: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission examination for 2nd grade teacher is announced just a month before. The candidates who would like to appear for the examination are asked to fill the online application form. The RPSC application form 2018 is available on the website of RPSC. The candidates can visit the website for getting the application form. But, before filling the application form, the candidates have to cross check themselves regarding whether or not they can meet the 2nd grade teacher eligibility criteria stipulated by the RPSC board.
RPSC 2nd grade teacher eligibility
If the candidates are found to be ineligible for the RPSC examination, the exam board will neglect their application form. To be on the safer side, the candidates should check whether or not they are eligible to apply for the RPSC exam. For that, the candidates have to know something about the 2nd grade teacher eligibility criteria for the RPSC exam. The details of the RPSC 2nd grade eligibility criteria for the RPSC 2nd grade teacher examination are as follows,
Check also: RPSC 2nd grade teacher Syllabus 2018
2nd grade teacher Age Limit
The candidates who are going to apply for the RPSC 2nd grade teacher examination should be within the age of 18 to 35 years. The candidates who are above this age will not be permitted to appear for the exam.
The candidates should belong to India or should have the intention of settling in India further.
The age relaxation will be given according to the rules of the government. The age relaxation for RPSC 2nd grade exam examination is as follows
- For ST/SBC/BC/SC male candidates of Rajasthan will be given 5 years age relaxation.
- 10 years age relaxation will be given to ST/SBC/BC/SC female candidates of Rajasthan.
- 5 years age relaxation will be given to general women candidates.
- No age limit for widow and divorced women candidates.
- Persons with disabilities belong to general category will be given 10 years age relaxation.
- Persons with disabilities belong to BC/SBC will be given 13 years age relaxation.
- Persons with disabilities belong to SC/ST will be given 15 years age relaxation.
These are RPSC 2nd grade teacher eligibility conditions which are to be satisfied to apply for this recruitment.