RPSC 2nd grade teacher application form 2018: The talented candidates who want to make their career or want to have a bright future in teaching line, there is a great opportunity for all those interested applicants. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued the notification of the vacancy of 12900 posts for 2nd Grade Teachers in Rajasthan. RPSC Board exists in three parts of Rajasthan which are Jaipur, Bikaner and Jodhpur, having its main office in Jaipur. This RPSC Board is responsible for conducting many government organization entrance examinations.
RPSC 2nd grade teacher application form 2018
The recruitment of 12900 candidates for this post is conducted by RPSC through the written examination. The RPSC 2nd grade teacher application form 2018 have been activated from 12th Jan 2018 and candidates can also apply online before 21st Feb 2018. Before applying the candidates are advised to see the recruitment notification first and then apply.
The eligibility criteria required for this post are as follows:
The minimum age limit for this post is 21 yrs. and for the reserved category there is age relaxation limit in the case of reserved category.
- Educational Qualification:
The candidate must have completed their B.ED degree from recognized institute together with the graduation degree.
To to apply for 2nd Grade teacher vacancy 2018
All the details regarding the notification of RPSC 2nd grade teacher vacancy is available online on its official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The eligible and skilled applicants can also apply online by following the process given below:
- The applicants must first of all visit the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. and clearly read all the details.
- Now candidates can fill their application form with full requisite information’s.
- The applicant must fill their choices of subjects in which they want to apply and check it thoroughly.
- Next comes the submission of fees.
- The candidates must keep the print out of their RPSC 2nd grade teacher application form and fees receipt safe and secure for any further need.
- The selection of the candidates is done through the procedure of written examination and on the basis of merit lists, final selection is done.
There is an excellent opportunity for the interested and eligible candidates to make their future bright in the teaching line. The applicants can get their registration online easily and fill their RPSC 2nd grade teacher application form 2018 by paying the application fees online through Debit card, Net Banking, Credit Card and E-Challan. All the details regarding the syllabus, eligibility criteria, educational qualification or previous papers for the preparation of the examination are available online. The candidates can regularly visit the official website for the latest updates.